New Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer: What’s a Teen Got to Do to Join the Avengers?
Ordinary teen Peter Parker wants what we all want: health, food, a home, to fit in at school, and of course, the fatherly admiration of Robert Downey Jr. In the latest trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, your new, baby-faced Spidey Tom Holland, hot off his turn in Civil War, tries to figure out how to get into the Avengers and faces off with Michael Keaton’s Vulture (sadly, he’s not playing this website). We also get a glimpse of Donald Glover’s supporting role. There are battles in subway stations, in the suburbs, and on the Staten Island Ferry, just in case you forgot this movie was set in New York. Spider-Man: Homecoming premieres July 7.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’