New Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer: What’s a Teen Got to Do to Join the Avengers?
Ordinary teen Peter Parker wants what we all want: health, food, a home, to fit in at school, and of course, the fatherly admiration of Robert Downey Jr. In the latest trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, your new, baby-faced Spidey Tom Holland, hot off his turn in Civil War, tries to figure out how to get into the Avengers and faces off with Michael Keaton’s Vulture (sadly, he’s not playing this website). We also get a glimpse of Donald Glover’s supporting role. There are battles in subway stations, in the suburbs, and on the Staten Island Ferry, just in case you forgot this movie was set in New York. Spider-Man: Homecoming premieres July 7.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course