There’s an Uprising at Litchfield in Orange Is the New Black’s Season 5 Trailer
When we last left the ladies of Litchfield Penitentiary, Dascha Polanco’s Daya had one of the prison’s guards held at gunpoint, surrounded and supported by a crowd of her fellow inmates. As we learned in the first teaser for Orange Is the New Black’s fifth season, that is where the show will pick up. But what happens after the gun goes off? According to the season’s first full trailer, a full-fledged, grassroots uprising. This isn’t a hostile takeover — more like the once-segregated prison uniting in a political fight for their human rights after another inmate’s death last season. Rights like health care, better living conditions, and you know, an ice-cream sundae bar. The basics! And they’re not gonna let a lil’ old Netflix hack stand in their way either. Orange Is the New Black returns June 9.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates