Waitress’s Sara Bareilles and Chris Diamantopoulos Test Their Music Knowledge in Broadway Charades
Here at Vulture, we like to make sure that the talent you see onstage is just as well-informed about pop culture as you. So we went backstage with Sara Bareilles and Chris Diamantopoulos, who are singing their hearts out in Waitress on Broadway, to administer a little music test of our own. We call it Broadway Charades, in which we have Broadway stars quiz each other on pop songs — technically this is more in the style of the party game Celebrities than Charades, but hey, don’t fault us for choosing a nice name. Anyway, if you like to experience joy, you’re going to want to see Sara imitate Florence and the Machine.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’