Waitress’s Sara Bareilles and Chris Diamantopoulos Test Their Music Knowledge in Broadway Charades
Here at Vulture, we like to make sure that the talent you see onstage is just as well-informed about pop culture as you. So we went backstage with Sara Bareilles and Chris Diamantopoulos, who are singing their hearts out in Waitress on Broadway, to administer a little music test of our own. We call it Broadway Charades, in which we have Broadway stars quiz each other on pop songs — technically this is more in the style of the party game Celebrities than Charades, but hey, don’t fault us for choosing a nice name. Anyway, if you like to experience joy, you’re going to want to see Sara imitate Florence and the Machine.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?