House of Cards Season 5 Trailer: ‘The American People Don’t Know What’s Best for Them’
Frank Underwood, the most powerful man in America and also your future Tonys host, is back to reassure you that the world of politics is just as slimy as you might expect. The trailer for season five of House of Cards finds Frank and Claire in the midst of an election campaign, which, an electoral map reveals, comes down to Pennsylvania and Ohio, while Frank promises Underwood wins in 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, and 2036. “One nation, Underwood,” Frank declares, which we’re guessing probably isn’t a tribute to Woodrow Wilson. House of Cards returns May 30.
- Late-Night Hosts Weigh In on Trump’s ‘Excellent’ Health
- Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes Are Minimalist Art
- Advice Every Comic Should Hear Before Performing at the Correspondents’ Dinner
- 5 of the Most Notorious YouTube Scandals
- The Black Mirror Creator Has an Idea for a Much Nicer Version of The Matrix
- Five Comic-Book Stories That Might Happen Onscreen After the Disney-Fox Merger
- The Makers of TV’s Darkest Show Are Actually Comedians
- 89 Film and TV Moments That Capture 2017
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees