‘Donald Trump’ (Anthony Atamunuik) Has Plans for a West Wing Shake-up
While President Trump might have had a rough couple of weeks in office, professional impersonator Anthony Atamanuik was on hand at Vulture Festival to explain what’s been going on for the last four months in American politics. After disclosing several “state secrets” (there are definitely aliens among us) with New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman, the President Show star also explained his designs for a shake-up in the West Wing. For Atamanuik’s Trump, the rumored changes to his administration will particularly affect his family relations. Melania is really in the doghouse now.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture