Wonder Trailer: Jacob Tremblay Is Going to Make You Weep Again and You Won’t Even Know It’s Him
As if Jacob Tremblay didn’t come for enough of our tears in his breakout performance in Room, the boy wonder now stars in Wonder as a kid with facial differences trying to survive a world possibly even more traumatic than being born into abduction: elementary school. (Yes, that’s Tremblay under all those prosthetics.) Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson play Tremblay’s parents, who double as his emotional support and will therefore also hold your hand through the heartbreak of this tear-bait. What’s more, Daveed Diggs plays an optimistic teacher there to lift all our spirits. Wonder opens right on time for seasonal depression, in December.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple