Wonder Trailer: Jacob Tremblay Is Going to Make You Weep Again and You Won’t Even Know It’s Him
As if Jacob Tremblay didn’t come for enough of our tears in his breakout performance in Room, the boy wonder now stars in Wonder as a kid with facial differences trying to survive a world possibly even more traumatic than being born into abduction: elementary school. (Yes, that’s Tremblay under all those prosthetics.) Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson play Tremblay’s parents, who double as his emotional support and will therefore also hold your hand through the heartbreak of this tear-bait. What’s more, Daveed Diggs plays an optimistic teacher there to lift all our spirits. Wonder opens right on time for seasonal depression, in December.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book