Andrea Savage Proves Moms Can Be Immature, Too, in the I’m Sorry Trailer
Despite the show’s title, the creator and star of TruTV’s I’m Sorry, Andrea Savage (Veep, Episodes, Sleeping with Other People), is unapologetic in the show’s first trailer — not even a supremely juvenile joke about buttholes made in front of her young daughter makes her utter those two words. In her semi-autobiographical show, Savage plays Andrea, a mother and comedian trying to keep it all together with the help of an excellent supporting cast including Tom Everett Scott as her husband, Judy Greer as her best friend, and Jason Mantzoukas as her writing partner. The first two episodes of I’m Sorry air back to back on TruTV on July 12 at 10 p.m.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space