See Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy Fall in Love in the Breathe Trailer
“It’s a polio comedy!” director Andy Serkis told Vulture at Cannes last year when we asked about Breathe, his first live-action film. “We’re starting a new genre. We saw a real gap.” Breathe’s premise is, of course, more serious: Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy star as Robin and Diana Cavendish, a lively, adventurous couple who fight their way to a new normal after Robin is paralyzed from polio. The story is based on the parents of Serkis’s production partner at Imaginarium Studios, Jonathan Cavendish. Breathe is set to open the BFI London Film Festival on October 4, and will be released in select theaters October 13.
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan