See Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy Fall in Love in the Breathe Trailer
“It’s a polio comedy!” director Andy Serkis told Vulture at Cannes last year when we asked about Breathe, his first live-action film. “We’re starting a new genre. We saw a real gap.” Breathe’s premise is, of course, more serious: Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy star as Robin and Diana Cavendish, a lively, adventurous couple who fight their way to a new normal after Robin is paralyzed from polio. The story is based on the parents of Serkis’s production partner at Imaginarium Studios, Jonathan Cavendish. Breathe is set to open the BFI London Film Festival on October 4, and will be released in select theaters October 13.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’