Flatliners Trailer: Ellen Page, Diego Luna, and Nina Dobrev Play Around With Close Calls
There’s a new group of 20-something wannabe doctors pulling some funny business with their time of death. Five medical students — Ellen Page, Nina Dobrev, Diego Luna, James Norton, and Kiersey Clemons — play around with near-death experiences when they stop one another’s hearts in their off time. Stunningly, stopping your own heart for the high (especially without The OA) is not healthy. Playing coy with the afterlife comes with a paranormal reckoning. OG Flatliners star Kiefer Sutherland doesn’t make an appearance in this trailer, but the word is that he stops by for some finger-wagging. Flatliners will be released September 29.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History