Jumanji Trailer: Welcome to the Jungle, It’s a Video Game
Board games are for the olds. This Jumanji is all about that modern technology. In the trailer for the update on the 1990s film, a Breakfast Club–style gang of mopey teens get sucked into an old console game, and they come out the other end as the Rock, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, and Karen Gillan. The twist: They all chose the wrong characters for their personalities and, boy, the popular girl is not happy to be in the body of Jack Black. Jumanji, a fantasia on race, gender, and the concept of existing in a body in space, premieres December 20.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space