Marvel’s Inhumans Trailer Features Intrigue and a Teleporting Dog
For much of their five-plus decades of existence, the Inhumans have wandered the pages of Marvel Comics in search of a home, and now they’re finding their way to their most potentially fruitful locale yet: network television. The upcoming ABC series Marvel’s Inhumans is an ambitious project: It’s built on characters that few outside hardcore geekdom have heard about, it’s shot in IMAX and will launch its premiere with a theatrical run, and Marvel seems to hope its throne-room backstabbing will make it their answer to Game of Thrones. In the first trailer for the show, we get a lot of GoT vibes, not least because it’s narrated by that show’s Iwan Rheon, a.k.a. the late Ramsay Bolton, who plays antagonist Maximus the Mad. Oh, and a teleporting dog named Lockjaw appears, too, so what else could you ask for?
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space