Oh, Hello Trailer: John Mulaney and Nick Kroll Are Bringing Their Tuna to Netflix
For everyone who missed John Mulaney and Nick Kroll donning deep wrinkles and crotchety attitudes on Broadway, Netflix is bringing the geezers of Oh, Hello to you. Kroll and Mulaney play Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland, respectively, two former radio hosts fussing over the rising rent of their Upper West Side abode. Faizon and Geegland are based, in part, on Alan Alda, who approved. The duo got a 21-show, Off Broadway run before it was on Broadway, where it had its final performance in January and was directed by Alex Timbers (Mozart in the Jungle). Hang out with these old-timers (and their celebrity friends) when Oh, Hello starts streaming on June 13.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture