Thank You for Your Service Trailer: War Hero Miles Teller Fights PTSD
Miles Teller gets to be a model American citizen in his new film, Thank You for Your Service, in which he plays a war hero returning home from Iraq. And like thousands of other soldiers who’ve seen what he’s seen in combat, searching the Iraqi streets for live bombs, he quickly learns that the bigger war is a mental one when the uniform comes off. Thank You for Your Service, which was adapted from David Finkel’s 2013 novel of the same name, follows Teller’s character’s difficulty getting readjusted with his family (Haley Bennett plays his wife) as he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and seeks out professional help. The trailer premiered on USA Today. The film, also starring Amy Schumer, serves as American Sniper screenwriter Jason Hall’s directorial debut, and opens October 27 — right on time for award season.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor