Andy Samberg’s Tour de Pharmacy Trailer: Bikes, Dope, and Jeff Goldblum in Glasses
In case you were wondering, it is very funny to watch a man as buff as John Cena ride a bicycle. A new trailer for Andy Samberg’s cycling mockumentary for HBO has arrived, and the peroxide goatee Orlando Bloom is wearing in this is something to behold. Tour de Pharmacy takes on the sport’s doping scandals with a stacked cast of cameos and goofy talking heads (Maya Rudolph, Daveed Diggs, Phylicia Rashad, John Cena, Dolph Lundgren, Mike Tyson, Julia Ormond, and more). Lance Armstrong even stops by to dish the inside scoop. Tour de Pharmacy premieres July 8.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course