The Whole Gang’s Back and the 1990s Are Here in the Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later Trailer
Ten years after the end of Wet Hot American Summer, and ten years and a summer after the beginning of the Netflix prequel series First Day of Camp, everyone’s back for a Camp Firewood reunion. The cast of the original film, including Paul Rudd, Amy Poehler, and Janeane Garofalo, are back for the new season, alongside newcomers from First Day of Camp like Kristen Wiig, John Early, and Hollywood’s best Chris, Chris Pine. They’ve all moved into the 1990s, fully embracing perms and crimped hair, and they’ll pop up on Netflix on August 4.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History