The Secrets Are Spiraling Out of Control in the Younger Season 4 Trailer
When we last left Younger’s resident Brooklyn and publishing darlings, things were looking bleak for our girl Liza. She confides to her good friend and colleague, Kelsey, that she’s not really a millennial, but not before getting dumped by her boyfriend, Josh, who caught her kissing her boss in the Hamptons right as he was going to propose to her. Well, things still aren’t looking totally peachy for everyone in the show’s fourth-season trailer, which mostly highlights how everyone is dealing with the ramifications of Liza’s actions. There will be sex, romance, amorous glances, and potentially even more secrets! Or, as Kelsey herself says, “Shit’s about to go down.” June 28 on TV Land, to be precise.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course