Watch the Trailer for Atypical, Netflix’s New Comedy About Growing Up on the Autism Spectrum
Sam would like to get to know a nice girl. The challenge, however, is that the 18-year-old main character in Atypical is on the autism spectrum. Netflix’s new comedy follows Sam (Keir Gilchrist), who decides it’s time to find a girlfriend, though his newfound independence complicates his relationship with his mother (Jennifer Jason Leigh). Atypical also stars Michael Rapaport as Sam’s father, Brigette Lundy-Paine as his sister Casey, and Amy Okuda as his therapist. Its eight-episode first season will premiere on August 11.
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate