See Jenny Slate Dance As a California Raisin in This Exclusive Clip From Landline
In Jenny Slate’s new movie Landline, Slate plays a young New York woman trying to decide if she wants the life she’s worked for — including her job and her fiancé — or if she’s just going through the motions of it all. The story is also set in the 1990s, which means the California Raisins were a super-hip Halloween costume idea. In this clip, we see Slate’s character, Dana, all wrapped up in her hefty bag and ready to hit the streets of Manhattan with her younger sister, Ali, played by Abby Quinn. Quinn is not Slate’s biological sister, but you will spend the movie being pretty sure that’s a lie. You can see the uncanny pairing get up to Halloween shenanigans and dance to the hits of the ’90s starting July 21.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course