See Jenny Slate Dance As a California Raisin in This Exclusive Clip From Landline
In Jenny Slate’s new movie Landline, Slate plays a young New York woman trying to decide if she wants the life she’s worked for — including her job and her fiancé — or if she’s just going through the motions of it all. The story is also set in the 1990s, which means the California Raisins were a super-hip Halloween costume idea. In this clip, we see Slate’s character, Dana, all wrapped up in her hefty bag and ready to hit the streets of Manhattan with her younger sister, Ali, played by Abby Quinn. Quinn is not Slate’s biological sister, but you will spend the movie being pretty sure that’s a lie. You can see the uncanny pairing get up to Halloween shenanigans and dance to the hits of the ’90s starting July 21.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes