J.Law Welcomes You to What Is Definitely Not a Bed and Breakfast in the Mother! Trailer
We don’t know much about Darren Aronofsky’s mother!, other than that it stars Jennifer Lawrence, Ed Harris, Javier Bardem, and Michelle Pfeiffer, and that it is definitely not getting good reviews on Yelp. In the first teaser for the Black Swan director’s next film, Lawrence wanders around in a slip dress, talking familiarly with Bardem in voice-over about Harris and Pfeiffer, who appear to be a couple. Then, as with most stories about the sharing economy, all hell breaks loose. mother! (yes, it really is all lowercase with an exclamation point) premieres September 15. creepy!
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course