Professor Marston & the Wonder Women Trailer: Connie Britton Interrogates Luke Evans
In Professor Marston & the Wonder Women, Luke Evans stars as Wonder Woman creator William Marston, who penned the comics under the pseudonym Charles Moulton. The superhero’s story is among the most fascinating: Marston called the character “psychological propaganda for the new type of woman,” and she was based on Marston’s wife Elizabeth (Rebecca Hall) and their lover Olive Byrne (Bella Heathcote, from The Neon Demon). In this first trailer, Connie Britton grills Evans about his subversive comics’ hero and his own private life. Professor Marston & the Wonder Women was written and directed by True Blood and L Word alum Angela Robinson. See it in theaters October 27.
- Late-Night Hosts Weigh In on Trump’s ‘Excellent’ Health
- Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes Are Minimalist Art
- How Stevie Wonder Helped Make MLK Day a National Holiday
- Advice Every Comic Should Hear Before Performing at the Correspondents’ Dinner
- 5 of the Most Notorious YouTube Scandals
- The Black Mirror Creator Has an Idea for a Much Nicer Version of The Matrix
- Five Comic-Book Stories That Might Happen Onscreen After the Disney-Fox Merger
- The Makers of TV’s Darkest Show Are Actually Comedians
- 89 Film and TV Moments That Capture 2017
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees