Exclusive: Elizabeth Olsen Is Off to Solve a Murder in New Clip From Wind River
Wind River is the latest movie from Hell or High Water director Taylor Sheridan. Going from the desert heat to a frozen winter, River centers on Jane Banner (Elizabeth Olsen), a rookie agent with the FBI investigating the death of a local girl from an isolated Native American reservation. To aid her search, she teams up with a game tracker named Cory Lambert (Jeremy Renner), who has close ties to the reservation community. In this clip, Banner and Lambert have followed a lead to a drug den where the inhabitants are none too keen on working with law enforcement. Sheridan considers River to be the concluding chapter in his “modern American frontier” trilogy, following Sicario and Hell or High Water. It premieres in theaters on August 4.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’