Exclusive: Elizabeth Olsen Is Off to Solve a Murder in New Clip From Wind River
Wind River is the latest movie from Hell or High Water director Taylor Sheridan. Going from the desert heat to a frozen winter, River centers on Jane Banner (Elizabeth Olsen), a rookie agent with the FBI investigating the death of a local girl from an isolated Native American reservation. To aid her search, she teams up with a game tracker named Cory Lambert (Jeremy Renner), who has close ties to the reservation community. In this clip, Banner and Lambert have followed a lead to a drug den where the inhabitants are none too keen on working with law enforcement. Sheridan considers River to be the concluding chapter in his “modern American frontier” trilogy, following Sicario and Hell or High Water. It premieres in theaters on August 4.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates