First They Killed My Father Trailer: Angelina Jolie’s Netflix Movie About the Cambodian Genocide
Based on the eponymous memoir by Loung Ung, Angelina Jolie’s Netflix film follows a child soldier serving under the Khmer Rouge during the Cambodian genocide. The casting process, as described in Jolie’s Vanity Fair profile, was the source of controversy when the director seemed to describe an audition process in which children were offered money only to have it taken away (Jolie denied that the casting process was abusive). First They Killed My Father premiered on February 18 in Siem Reap, Cambodia, and will arrive on Netflix September 15.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space