Domhnall Gleeson Pens Winnie the Pooh in the Goodbye Christopher Robin Trailer
Domhnall Gleeson is hard at work brainstorming in the Goodbye Christopher Robin trailer, until his son makes a polite request: “I’d really like if you wrote a book for me. I’d definitely read it,” the boy says sweetly. As author A.A. Milne, Gleeson pens a book for his son, C.R. Milne, creating Winnie the Pooh, his friends, and the Hundred Acre Woods. The idea behind the whimsical plot helps the author cope with his post-traumatic stress following his return from World War I. Margot Robbie co-stars as Milne’s wife, Daphne, and Kelly Macdonald plays Christopher Robin’s nanny, Olive. When the books take off, the family deals with the price of international fame. Goodbye Christopher Robin will be released October 13.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor