Hallucinate Your Way Through the First Gemini Trailer
The movie Gemini premiered at SXSW earlier this year, and the early reviews have been very strong. It’s a murder mystery starring Lola Kirke as the devoted friend and personal assistant of a beautiful Hollywood star, played by Zoë Kravitz. Based on the trailer, it looks like Kravitz might be the one who ends up dead, but it’s all very dreamy and vague. Speaking of dreamy: John Cho co-stars as a hard-nosed cop trying to get to the truth, and an indeterminate number of wigs are also present on the head of Kirke, providing what might be the film’s strongest supporting presence. It looks like neo-noir and a boulevard full of broken dreams.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead