Hallucinate Your Way Through the First Gemini Trailer
The movie Gemini premiered at SXSW earlier this year, and the early reviews have been very strong. It’s a murder mystery starring Lola Kirke as the devoted friend and personal assistant of a beautiful Hollywood star, played by Zoë Kravitz. Based on the trailer, it looks like Kravitz might be the one who ends up dead, but it’s all very dreamy and vague. Speaking of dreamy: John Cho co-stars as a hard-nosed cop trying to get to the truth, and an indeterminate number of wigs are also present on the head of Kirke, providing what might be the film’s strongest supporting presence. It looks like neo-noir and a boulevard full of broken dreams.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space