Liam Neeson Has a Particular Set of Skills, Mostly Saving Democracy in This Deep Throat Biopic
You know how this one ends. In Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down The White House, Liam Neeson plays the FBI agent who helped Woodward and Bernstein break the Watergate scandal for the Washington Post. Curious timing for an informant biopic, given our current POTUS? Probably. But Neeson has a particular set of skills. Skills he has acquired over a very long FBI career. Skills that make him a nightmare for wayward presidents. This Mark Felt biopic will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival and open in select cities September 29.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space