Get Hammered With the First Punisher Teaser
It’s only been a few days since the release of the latest Marvel Netflix series, The Defenders, but the powers that be are wasting no time in pushing their next outing. A teaser just dropped for The Punisher, the solo debut for the lethal breakout supporting character of Daredevil season two, played by Jon Bernthal. We don’t get a whole lot of information, other than that the gun-loving Punisher — a.k.a. Frank Castle — is quite angry at a concrete floor and that he has some theories about time and memories and such. Most mysterious of all is the release date for the series, which is intentionally obscured at the end. Mayhap it’ll be a cheery Christmastime family favorite?
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History