Mr. Robot Season 3 Trailer: Elliot’s Awake, But the Nightmare Isn’t Over
Anyone hoping that, given our bleak political moment, Mr. Robot might pivot into light, escapist TV in its third season will be sorely disappointed to discover that the show’s third season will remain as bleak as ever. Elliot wakes up after being shot by Tyrell in the season-two finale, while the world — still in a fictional 2015, according to Sam Esmail — spirals out of control around him. The Dark Army is much more present, which means there’s going to be a lot more B.D. Wong, thank the heavens. Mr. Robot returns October 11.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead