Mr. Robot Season 3 Trailer: Elliot’s Awake, But the Nightmare Isn’t Over
Anyone hoping that, given our bleak political moment, Mr. Robot might pivot into light, escapist TV in its third season will be sorely disappointed to discover that the show’s third season will remain as bleak as ever. Elliot wakes up after being shot by Tyrell in the season-two finale, while the world — still in a fictional 2015, according to Sam Esmail — spirals out of control around him. The Dark Army is much more present, which means there’s going to be a lot more B.D. Wong, thank the heavens. Mr. Robot returns October 11.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space