Exclusive: Kate Beckinsale Seductively Sasses Callum Turner in This Clip From The Only Living Boy in New York
In the new movie The Only Living Boy in New York, a recent college graduate named Thomas Webb (Callum Turner) is pining after a girl (Kiersey Clemons) and trying to find himself in the adult world. In the process of dealing with the standard coming-of-age woes, Thomas finds out his dad (Pierce Brosnan) is having an affair with a younger woman (Kate Beckinsale), so he starts lightly stalking her around the city. This inevitably leads to a confrontation between them, and in the clip above, Thomas finds himself turning from predator to prey as his father’s mistress, Johanna, turns the tables on his interrogation and overwhelms his early 20-something brain. Only Living Boy opens in theaters August 11, and until then you can just play Kate Beckinsale saying the name “Johanna” on a loop.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple