Exclusive: Kate Beckinsale Seductively Sasses Callum Turner in This Clip From The Only Living Boy in New York
In the new movie The Only Living Boy in New York, a recent college graduate named Thomas Webb (Callum Turner) is pining after a girl (Kiersey Clemons) and trying to find himself in the adult world. In the process of dealing with the standard coming-of-age woes, Thomas finds out his dad (Pierce Brosnan) is having an affair with a younger woman (Kate Beckinsale), so he starts lightly stalking her around the city. This inevitably leads to a confrontation between them, and in the clip above, Thomas finds himself turning from predator to prey as his father’s mistress, Johanna, turns the tables on his interrogation and overwhelms his early 20-something brain. Only Living Boy opens in theaters August 11, and until then you can just play Kate Beckinsale saying the name “Johanna” on a loop.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space