The Crown Season-Two Trailer: Claire Foy Is Back, and So Are Her Glares
The queen is making a very punctual return to Netflix on December 8. The second season of The Crown, the last with Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II, will cover the period from 1956 to 1964, as the queen adjusts to the styles of the ’60s, gets to meet JFK, and remains as royally chilly as one might hope. Mixing things up, we’ve got a few trips around the world, Matthew Goode sexily smoking, and Philip with a beard, which indicates inner turmoil. Enjoy Foy’s performance while you can, as Olivia Colman will step in for the next two seasons to play the queen for the following two decades.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture