Take a Peek at The Girlfriend Experience Season Two: Two New Stories, Same Old Sex, Money, and Power
When The Girlfriend Experience returns to Starz November 5, it’ll have shed its former story line with Riley Keough and reemerged with two sleek new tales about sex, power, money, and interior decoration. Carmen Ejogo, speaking in voice-over in this exclusive promo, plays a woman in New Mexico who has discovered “disturbing information about a regular client.” Anna Friel and Louisa Krause, meanwhile, play the political game in Washington, D.C. Co-writer-director Amy Seimetz will run the former story line, while her partner Lodge Kerrigan manages the latter. Both promise to continue the Girlfriend Experience tradition of setting scenes in rooms with as much glass as possible.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates