Take a Peek at The Girlfriend Experience Season Two: Two New Stories, Same Old Sex, Money, and Power
When The Girlfriend Experience returns to Starz November 5, it’ll have shed its former story line with Riley Keough and reemerged with two sleek new tales about sex, power, money, and interior decoration. Carmen Ejogo, speaking in voice-over in this exclusive promo, plays a woman in New Mexico who has discovered “disturbing information about a regular client.” Anna Friel and Louisa Krause, meanwhile, play the political game in Washington, D.C. Co-writer-director Amy Seimetz will run the former story line, while her partner Lodge Kerrigan manages the latter. Both promise to continue the Girlfriend Experience tradition of setting scenes in rooms with as much glass as possible.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture