This Mr. Robot Season-Three Teaser Is Just So Bleak and Intense
Considering how things go in the Mr. Robot universe, this new teaser for season three is either showing a world where everyone and everything in it is falling apart, or it’s showing us a supercut of terror scenes from inside Tommy Westphall’s snow globe. Will Elliot make a full recovery? Will Darlene flip to the FBI? Is Tyrell real? Almost definitely, but is any of this real? Only Sam Esmail knows! One thing you can take to the bank, though, is that Mr. Robot is just going to double-down on the intensity. Now good luck getting Leonard Cohen’s “Democracy” out of your head.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates