Watch the Intense First Trailer for The Killing of a Sacred Deer Starring Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell
Writer and director Yórgos Lánthimos has followed up his surreal, intense drama The Lobster with the intense and horrifying The Killing of a Sacred Deer. The movie premiered at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, where it shared the award for Best Screenplay, and earned praise from Vulture’s Emily Yoshida, who called it “a full-throated horror movie,” “an unfettered nightmare,” and “a cruel treat.” If you want to know more about the plot, read Yoshida’s review in full, but if you want to have a more mysterious and Lánthimosian experience with Sacred Deer — which stars Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman — let the haunting vagueness of this clip be your only nourishment until the movie comes out on October 27.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?