David Fincher’s Mindhunter Trailer: Even Serial Killers Need to Vent Sometimes
To learn what crazy does, you have to figure out how crazy thinks. That’s the logic that two FBI agents (Holt McCallany and Jonathan Groff, not singing) employ in Mindhunter, Netflix’s latest crime drama. The show is produced by David Fincher, who will also direct a portion of it. Come for the gloomy, modern, House of Cards aesthetic, stay for the gruesome deaths, and brace for a disturbing amount of violence against women. Mindhunter premieres October 13. Drink every time someone says “serial killer!”
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes