Trailer: Jessica Chastain Runs a Man Cave for Movie Stars in Aaron Sorkin’s Molly’s Game
Seats at Molly Bloom’s star-studded poker table couldn’t be bought. The zealous 20-something ran lucrative, high-profile poker games in Los Angeles and New York before she was busted by the feds for a connection to the Russian mob. Jessica Chastain plays the tabloid-crowned “poker princess,” who wrote a tell-all about the gossip, drugs, and movie stars that made their way to her poker table. Molly’s Game is Aaron Sorkin’s directorial debut. (And please remember: He spent a half hour at 1 Oak to research this movie’s club scenes.) See Molly’s Game November 22.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando