Trailer: Jessica Chastain Runs a Man Cave for Movie Stars in Aaron Sorkin’s Molly’s Game
Seats at Molly Bloom’s star-studded poker table couldn’t be bought. The zealous 20-something ran lucrative, high-profile poker games in Los Angeles and New York before she was busted by the feds for a connection to the Russian mob. Jessica Chastain plays the tabloid-crowned “poker princess,” who wrote a tell-all about the gossip, drugs, and movie stars that made their way to her poker table. Molly’s Game is Aaron Sorkin’s directorial debut. (And please remember: He spent a half hour at 1 Oak to research this movie’s club scenes.) See Molly’s Game November 22.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates