The Girlfriend Experience Season-Two Trailer Introduces Not One, But Two Whole New Stories
No more Christine Reade (Riley Keough), no more glitzy, thrilling New York City escorting. The Girlfriend Experience’s second season follows two parallel story lines: Washington, D.C., during the 2018 midterm elections, and New Mexico. Anna Friel is a Republican super-PAC finance director who starts a sexual relationship with a GFE provider who’s helping her blackmail a powerful fundraiser. (Please, don’t make politics sexy.) Meanwhile, in the desert, Bria Jones adjusts to life after a generous sugar daddy’s death. Vulture named the show’s first season one of the year’s best offerings, and its second looks to provide even more emotionally bereft transactional relationships. Watch it on Starz November 5.
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels