The Girlfriend Experience Season-Two Trailer Introduces Not One, But Two Whole New Stories
No more Christine Reade (Riley Keough), no more glitzy, thrilling New York City escorting. The Girlfriend Experience’s second season follows two parallel story lines: Washington, D.C., during the 2018 midterm elections, and New Mexico. Anna Friel is a Republican super-PAC finance director who starts a sexual relationship with a GFE provider who’s helping her blackmail a powerful fundraiser. (Please, don’t make politics sexy.) Meanwhile, in the desert, Bria Jones adjusts to life after a generous sugar daddy’s death. Vulture named the show’s first season one of the year’s best offerings, and its second looks to provide even more emotionally bereft transactional relationships. Watch it on Starz November 5.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’