Watch the Fake Trailer for Distracted Boyfriend Meme: The Movie
We know what you’re thinking, Are we still talking about Distracted Boyfriend? Isn’t it like 12 million years old? Exactly. That’s right when Hollywood swoops in on the wing of whichever Transformer is a plane. When one of the models in the photo told Select All, “People have a lot of imagination,” she wasn’t talking about the big studios. It’s a great time to be unoriginal content and there is nothing less original than a meme that has already been done to death. And what a meme it is. Visually minimal and narratively versatile, it can be used to tell all sorts of stories from political to religious to grammatical. But can it tell the story of love? Yes. That’s why we are happy to present the teaser trailer for Distracted Boyfriend Meme: The Movie. It’s out this February, on Valentine’s Day. What else are you going to see — the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie? You dirty dog.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History