See Kevin Spacey As J. Paul Getty in Ridley Scott’s All the Money in the World Trailer
Should we begin with Kevin Spacey’s makeup, or save that for later? As surly oil patriarch J. Paul Getty, Spacey trades his southern drawl as Frank Underwood for J. Paul’s jowls. All the Money in the World, Ridley Scott’s movie about the Getty family, follows the race to rescue J. Paul Getty III (Charlie Plummer) after he’s kidnapped by an Italian crime syndicate. When the richest man in the world won’t help, Gail Harris, J. Paul Getty III’s mother (played by Michelle Williams) gets in cahoots with security man Fletcher Chace (Mark Wahlberg) to get her son home. Get used to the Getty story returning to the news: There’s another adaptation, helmed by Danny Boyle and starring Beach Rats actor Harris Dickinson, in the works at FX. All the Money in the World will be in theaters this December.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando
- How Well Do Transparent Stars Rob Huebel and Amy Landecker Know Each Other?
- Tom Petty’s Best Onscreen Cameos