Lady Gaga Sheds Her Past in Five Foot Two Trailer
What happened to Lady Gaga? About 25 seconds into the first full-length trailer for Gaga’s Netflix documentary Five Foot Two, radio DJ Zane Lowe poses a version of that question, asking about the cause for the character makeover Gaga’s undergone in the last five years. “Paranoia, fear, body pain, anxiety,” she answers without hesitation. How Gaga went from a polarizing pop spectacle to an even more polarizing pop understatement will be the focus of the film — “I can always bring my past with me. But I can never go back. You gotta leave yourself behind,” she says — centered around the last year in her life. During that time, Gaga has released an album and headlined the Super Bowl halftime show, but dealt personally with heartbreak and a battle with severe chronic pain that recently sidelined her tour. According to the trailer, little will be off limits. Gaga: Five Foot Two hits Netflix on September 22.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History