Lady Gaga Sheds Her Past in Five Foot Two Trailer
What happened to Lady Gaga? About 25 seconds into the first full-length trailer for Gaga’s Netflix documentary Five Foot Two, radio DJ Zane Lowe poses a version of that question, asking about the cause for the character makeover Gaga’s undergone in the last five years. “Paranoia, fear, body pain, anxiety,” she answers without hesitation. How Gaga went from a polarizing pop spectacle to an even more polarizing pop understatement will be the focus of the film — “I can always bring my past with me. But I can never go back. You gotta leave yourself behind,” she says — centered around the last year in her life. During that time, Gaga has released an album and headlined the Super Bowl halftime show, but dealt personally with heartbreak and a battle with severe chronic pain that recently sidelined her tour. According to the trailer, little will be off limits. Gaga: Five Foot Two hits Netflix on September 22.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture