Pitch Perfect 3 Trailer: The Bellas Are Back Aca-at It Again With the Unaccompanied Musical Numbers
Just when the Barden Bellas think they’re out, something pulls them right back into the whole singing-with-other-people-but-without-instruments game. Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, and Hailee Steinfeld (remember how she was in the last movie?) all return in the third installment of the Pitch Perfect franchise, where they go on a world tour, hit on soldiers, and consider leaving the group to go solo (okay, only Anna Kendrick does that, but it’s a big betrayal). Basically, this is the same plot logic as the Fast and Furious movies, but with singing instead of cars, and way more lame “pitch” puns. Pitch Perfect 3 premieres December 22.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History