Search Party Season-Two Trailer: How to (Maybe) Get Away With (Sorta) Murder
If you haven’t watched the first season of Search Party, please stop the trailer and step away from this webpage. Okay, now that those people are gone, (a) let’s talk about them behind their backs, and (b) time to watch the trailer for season two. After Search Party’s first season ended with its wayward 20-something heroes killing Ron Livingston’s Keith, the second season picks up with their messy attempts to cover up the murder, and also readjust to life back in Brooklyn. Maybe they can just think of accidental homicide as radical self-care. Search Party returns to TBS November 19.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events