The Mindy Project Final Season Trailer: Mindy’s Exes Return
The first trailer for The Mindy Project’s sixth and final season confirms what last season’s cliff-hanger hinted at: Yep, Mindy Lahiri’s a married woman now and, oh yeah, the marriage is already dead on arrival. After eloping with Ben, all her exes are conveniently back in the picture. We’ve got Cliff, Brendan, and though we don’t see him yet, Danny, all making their return. Meanwhile, Morgan seems to have broken his neck in a very Morgan fall, opening the door to be nursed back to health by … Tamra! Inevitable divorce aside, Mindy, you’re doing amazing, sweetie: “I got a great job, I got a great son, Will & Grace is back and bitchier than ever. I’m doing good!” What could possibly go wrong? The Mindy Project returns for ten more episodes on September 12.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book