Matt Bomer Goes Fully Rugged in New Trailer for Walking Out
Walking Out made its debut at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, where it bowed to strong reviews. In this story of a man (Matt Bomer) trying to reconnect with his son (Josh Wiggins) during a wintry hunting expedition in Montana, the villains are the elements, the frayed familial bonds between an estranged parent and child, and definitely also the bears. After Bomer’s character sustains a grave injury, his boy must carry him back through the snowy wilderness to the safety of their car — or at least try his very best to do so — before blood loss and exposure claim him. See the first trailer here on Vulture, and mark down its theatrical release on October 6.
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices