Matt Bomer Goes Fully Rugged in New Trailer for Walking Out
Walking Out made its debut at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, where it bowed to strong reviews. In this story of a man (Matt Bomer) trying to reconnect with his son (Josh Wiggins) during a wintry hunting expedition in Montana, the villains are the elements, the frayed familial bonds between an estranged parent and child, and definitely also the bears. After Bomer’s character sustains a grave injury, his boy must carry him back through the snowy wilderness to the safety of their car — or at least try his very best to do so — before blood loss and exposure claim him. See the first trailer here on Vulture, and mark down its theatrical release on October 6.
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes