The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
If you’ve recently heard the Black Eyed Peas’ once-ubiquitous mid-2000s banger “Let’s Get It Started” and thought to yourself, I wish this song referred to an augmented-reality comic book, well, you better sit down, because will.i.am, TABOO, and apl.de.ap have produced an AR version of their zombie-filled graphic novel Masters of the Sun. As the group recently demonstrated to Vulture, readers can use a companion mobile app to experience animated characters bursting out of the panels and hear voice talent ranging from Queen Latifah to Marvel’s own Stan Lee.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates