Revisit ’50s Coney Island in the Trailer for Woody Allen’s Wonder Wheel
Woody Allen’s newest drama goes back to his Brooklyn roots. In Wonder Wheel, a young girl (Juno Temple) on the run from gangsters barges into the lives of Ginny and Humpty (Kate Winslet and Jim Belushi), a couple whose marriage has long since soured. Ginny is a waitress who had dreams of being an actress, while Humpty operates the famous carousel. A romance with a younger lifeguard named Mickey (Justin Timberlake) sends Ginny into a tailspin. The first film entirely distributed by Amazon, Wonder Wheel will premiere as the New York Film Festival’s closing night film, before hitting theaters December 1.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space