Revisit ’50s Coney Island in the Trailer for Woody Allen’s Wonder Wheel
Woody Allen’s newest drama goes back to his Brooklyn roots. In Wonder Wheel, a young girl (Juno Temple) on the run from gangsters barges into the lives of Ginny and Humpty (Kate Winslet and Jim Belushi), a couple whose marriage has long since soured. Ginny is a waitress who had dreams of being an actress, while Humpty operates the famous carousel. A romance with a younger lifeguard named Mickey (Justin Timberlake) sends Ginny into a tailspin. The first film entirely distributed by Amazon, Wonder Wheel will premiere as the New York Film Festival’s closing night film, before hitting theaters December 1.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History