Revisit ’50s Coney Island in the Trailer for Woody Allen’s Wonder Wheel
Woody Allen’s newest drama goes back to his Brooklyn roots. In Wonder Wheel, a young girl (Juno Temple) on the run from gangsters barges into the lives of Ginny and Humpty (Kate Winslet and Jim Belushi), a couple whose marriage has long since soured. Ginny is a waitress who had dreams of being an actress, while Humpty operates the famous carousel. A romance with a younger lifeguard named Mickey (Justin Timberlake) sends Ginny into a tailspin. The first film entirely distributed by Amazon, Wonder Wheel will premiere as the New York Film Festival’s closing night film, before hitting theaters December 1.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple