New Marvel’s Runaways Trailer: Parents Just Don’t Understand, Especially If They Are Actual Supervillains
It’s tough being a TV teen: You have to deal with a ton of friendship drama, you have a mysteriously great bone structure, your parents just don’t understand you, and your parents are also supervillains. In Marvel’s Runaways, Hulu’s foray into superhero dramas by way of the Gossip Girl team of Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, a group of L.A. kids discover that their parents are up to no good and unite against them. Seth Cohen never had to deal with stakes of this magnitude! The first three episodes of Runaways hit the streaming service November 21.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space