New Black Panther Trailer: We’re Rooting for Everybody Black
Finally, some good news! The new Black Panther trailer will absolutely leave you in a state of shock: Who do we root for, between Chadwick Boseman (good guy) and Michael B. Jordan (bad guy, but his plainclothes wire-rim glasses lewk makes it seem like he’ll bust out a Miguel song at any moment, so … ahem, the heart wants what it wants). Black Panther, directed by Ryan Coogler, looks to be a new spin on Marvel’s usual fare: T’Challa (Boseman) is coming to terms with becoming king of the fictional African nation Wakanda. Angela Bassett is his mother. That’s all you need to know. Black Panther arrives February 2018.
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam