New Black Panther Trailer: We’re Rooting for Everybody Black
Finally, some good news! The new Black Panther trailer will absolutely leave you in a state of shock: Who do we root for, between Chadwick Boseman (good guy) and Michael B. Jordan (bad guy, but his plainclothes wire-rim glasses lewk makes it seem like he’ll bust out a Miguel song at any moment, so … ahem, the heart wants what it wants). Black Panther, directed by Ryan Coogler, looks to be a new spin on Marvel’s usual fare: T’Challa (Boseman) is coming to terms with becoming king of the fictional African nation Wakanda. Angela Bassett is his mother. That’s all you need to know. Black Panther arrives February 2018.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando