New Black Panther Trailer: We’re Rooting for Everybody Black
Finally, some good news! The new Black Panther trailer will absolutely leave you in a state of shock: Who do we root for, between Chadwick Boseman (good guy) and Michael B. Jordan (bad guy, but his plainclothes wire-rim glasses lewk makes it seem like he’ll bust out a Miguel song at any moment, so … ahem, the heart wants what it wants). Black Panther, directed by Ryan Coogler, looks to be a new spin on Marvel’s usual fare: T’Challa (Boseman) is coming to terms with becoming king of the fictional African nation Wakanda. Angela Bassett is his mother. That’s all you need to know. Black Panther arrives February 2018.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events