The New Blade Runner 2049 Trailer Makes Its Plot Crystal Clear
In case the vague, stunning visuals of the previous Blade Runner 2049 trailers weren’t working for you, the new one is maybe kinda just a little bit spoiler-y. This one plainly lays out the movie’s basic premise: Niander Wallace (Jared Leto) is building a “disposable workforce” of millions of replicants. Officer K (Ryan Gosling) has orders to stop him, and he’s recruited veteran blade runner Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford) to help. Like the others, this trailer treats us to more of Roger Deakins’s remarkable cinematography. The sequel, directed by Denis Villeneuve, co-stars Robin Wright, Mackenzie Davis, and Dave Bautista. See it this Friday.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple