The New Blade Runner 2049 Trailer Makes Its Plot Crystal Clear
In case the vague, stunning visuals of the previous Blade Runner 2049 trailers weren’t working for you, the new one is maybe kinda just a little bit spoiler-y. This one plainly lays out the movie’s basic premise: Niander Wallace (Jared Leto) is building a “disposable workforce” of millions of replicants. Officer K (Ryan Gosling) has orders to stop him, and he’s recruited veteran blade runner Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford) to help. Like the others, this trailer treats us to more of Roger Deakins’s remarkable cinematography. The sequel, directed by Denis Villeneuve, co-stars Robin Wright, Mackenzie Davis, and Dave Bautista. See it this Friday.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space