How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston and the Wonder Women
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women isn’t just a story about creating Wonder Woman — it’s also a frank and positive depiction of polyamory between three of the people who contributed to her creation. In the film, William Moulton Marston (Luke Evans), Elizabeth Holloway Marston (Rebecca Hall), and Olive Byrne (Bella Heathcote) have a triangular romance that includes a particularly steamy ménage à trois. We talked to Evans and Hall, as well as writer-director Angela Robinson, about filming a threesome without making it super awkward for everyone on set.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space