Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
Breckin Meyer and Matt Senreich have been taking Robot Chicken to Comic Con for over a decade, and in that time, they’ve developed some weird traditions with their fans. Who knew Macaulay Culkin was afraid of his own shadow?
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate