Watch Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Debut Paula’s Ode to Her Sexual Awakening, ‘Very First Penis I Saw,’ at Vulture Festival L.A.
The CW’s Crazy Ex-Girlfriend premiered a new song, “Very First Penis I Saw,” on Sunday at Vulture Festival L.A., after sharing the backstories of the show’s other memorable songs. Not only has it not aired yet, but Donna Lynne Champlin, who plays Paula Proctor, seemed nervous before the clip aired. “I’m seeing it for the first time with you guys,” she told fans at the Hotel Roosevelt in Hollywood. It’s about her first boyfriend, whom she spots in a grocery store, and well, as Paula says, “He was my first … everything.” The produce props and choreography do not disappoint. Watch a snippet of the new song followed by the cast bowing down to Champlin, above.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History